Monday, May 2, 2016

UYS #221 Inspired by a SKETCH

Good Morning Everyone

Today I would like to share with you my layout that I created using this sketch 



from our latest challenge at Use Your Stuff. Please be sure to head on over to the blog to check out the amazing creations of both cards and layouts that my fellow DT members have shared.  There is plenty there to inspire you I promise!  Here is my layout :


I am sure by now you all know about my "slight" obsession with Bon Jovi.  I am still scrapbooking photos from their last concert, which I am embarrassed to say was THREE years ago now!!

Hope you enjoyed my share today and don't forget if you want to join in the fun over at Use Your Stuff to link up your creation at the bottom of our post!

Until next time.  Happy crafting!!

Hugs

Shirl


No comments: