Thursday, June 30, 2016

Papercraft Addicts - Christmas in July Card Challenge

Good Evening

I'm back with my card challenge for  Papercraft Addicts.  I have had a few surprises come up the past few days so I have decided to keep this months challenge simple.  So let's get busy and make a start on our Christmas Cards... It's Christmas In July!!!


I have to confess I did make this card a little earlier in the year (but I am pressed for time)... I will be trying to make some more this month but.  Just hope I can find the time!!

Feel free to head over to our facebook group (you will need to join as it is a closed group) to see everyone else's creations and to upload your own to the challenge.

Can't wait to see what you create this month!!  Happy crafting.

Hugs

Shirl

1 comment:

PLISSA ADD said...

Nice to meey you! So cute Card! Thanks for sharing... Paula, DT. Welcome to RETARTE.