Monday, June 27, 2016

UYS Challenge #227 - Good Things in 3's

Hello Everyone

I am finally back.  It has been a few weeks but I have been on a little break.  Busy making some kitty kat cards for a local charity.  The lovely ladies over at Use Your Stuff did a blog hop recently so between that and waiting my teams turn to play it has been a while!  But I am happy to finally be back.

This weeks challenge is a great one - 3's.... 3 colours, 3 photos or phrases and 3 embellishments.  Use as many embellies as you like as long as you have 3 different ones!  So I choose to create a layout as I have been making so many cards lately!

I choose 3 photos of my son Jordan and a friend from soccer, Seth.  I love these photos that I was lucky enough to snap at a recent game this season. Very impromptu, from the heart.  My 3 colours were red, black  & white (our club colours) and my 3 embellies consisted of bling, circles & triangles.


Thanks for stopping by.  Don't forget to head on over to the UYS blog and check out this weeks great examples as submitted by my talented team mates as well as the great entries that will soon start to appear.  Hope to see one of yours there soon!

Hugs

Shirl

2 comments:

karrie sweet said...

Hi Shirl, love your masculine page and the use of stars with your sporty theme! Thanks for joining in on my Good Things in 3's challenge.

Shirl said...

Thank you Karrie for a wonderful challenge! <3