Sunday, October 2, 2016

Use Your Stuff - Challenge #235 - Mood Board

Good Morning All

Well this working full time sucks!  LMAO.... only because it is leaving me NO  time at all of late to craft much or create or even keep my blog up updated!  Well let's be honest I suck at that all the time!!! I cannot believe here we are at the end of my challenge over at Use Your Stuff and ONLY now do I realise I haven't even shared my layouts or challenge on my OWN blog! DOH!!!

  So firstly this is the Mood Board I created to inspire.  I am not normally a fan of yellow but I have to say I so feel in love with this that I was inspired to create not one but two layouts using it!


And this is the first of the layouts I created and used to showcase just one of the many ways the mood board could be interpreted.  And yes sorry of course it is more "Bon Jovi".  A true fan can never get enough!!


And this is the second layout I created.  Our Casper when he was but a kitten.  I can't believe how small he once was...


Thank you all for stopping by.  Don't forget to do yourself a favour and follow the link above over to Use My Stuff's blog.  Honestly the lovely ladies on my Design Team have created some amazing work this week.

Happy Crafting

Hugs

Shirl


No comments: