Saturday, August 12, 2017

Long Time No Scrap.....

Hello Everyone,

I can't believe I have shown my blog no love at all in so so long.  Mostly to blame is working full time.  I have so little time now to make cards and scrapbook!  I have totally missed it.  No cards have been sent out this year (with the odd exception) and I have don't next to no layouts at all.  Recently I decided to start looking at kits.  I have been getting one a month from a lovely local lady named Ann who does beautiful work and a friend introduced me to a web site.  Well a week or so ago I decided to bite the bullet and try one of their kits.  OMG I am so in love with everything that came in my kit and that you get 4 layouts and 4 cards with instructions and heaps more as inspiration too! So I sat down yesterday and tried out a layout.

Since it has been SOOO long I thought I should update my blog and share with everyone!!  So here is my first layout of my beautiful daughter entitled simply "Love".



Thanks for looking.

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: